Just as autism is a spectrum disorder, TCI’s approach to addressing challenging behavior includes a spectrum of research-based intervention strategies.
We recognize that children benefit from the expertise of both Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Behavioral Clinicians trained in the use of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) to deliver our interventions.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA):
- Conduct Functional Assessments
- Develop Positive Behavior Supports and Behavior Intervention Plans
- Collaborate with and support our classroom teams
- Provide coaching, modeling and feedback to staff
- Conduct our Parent Training Programs
Our Licensed School Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors:
- Provide individual and small group counseling sessions(Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Provide input to behavior analyst for the development of Positive Behavior Supports & Behavior Intervention Plans for students receiving counseling
- Deliver Social Skills Training
- Support our families through focused support groups,information, referral, and securing resources.